Check us out (and swim with us) on Saturdays at Gleason Park Pool in Indian Harbor Beach, Florida (location and map can be found on the Links page of this site).
Saturday Morning Practice
· ONLY for USMS members with a current card. This is required for our insurance coverage. (Prospective members are allowed one trial swim, which will allow them to determine if the Team is right for them. Please come at the beginning of 7am session.)
· Out of town visitors (current USMS members) are WELCOME, but bring your current USMS card. Please contact us prior to your visit to ensure space availability.
· All participants must sign in and note payment.
· Two practices are available on Saturday morning at Gleason Park Pool:
o 700am – 900am
o 830am – 1000am ... overlap :30 with 1st group
Please choose ONE of these practices rather than straddling both, and come at the beginning.
o $10 per month (due on the first Sat. of the month)
o - OR - $5 per session
· Workouts are available.
· Dues are $66 ($73 if joining FACT) per year which includes subscription to the Masters Swimming Magazine. FACT (the Florida Aquatic Combined Team) is ideally composed of those members of the Florida LMSC who regularly compete and desire to join others to form a team that is competitive on a Zone, National and International level. For more information about FACT, go here.
Go here for some information about the importance of water safety and swimming.
We're in the process of developing a more detailed site, so please check back.......
(last updated: 1/3/2018 9:05 PM